Yesterday we boxed up a bunch of the toys.
It was time.
You can only trip over the same toys so many times before you decide they aren't really being played with, and they don't go with your decor.
The kids were worried they'd have nothing to play with or they'd get bored easily.
Saying " I'm Bored" in this house= Go read a book or ask for a chore.
I'll admit, I was a little worried too. What I witnessed this morning though confirmed that they would be just fine:
They've been creatively playing in and with the clean laundry pile for over a half hour now.
People, my kids don't even play with their regular toys for that long (with the exception of Legos).
They are giggling, making eye contact and talking to each other, sharing and just interacting in the best way I've seen in a long while.
This is a very good thing.
#creativekids #kidsplayinglikekids
No comments:
Post a Comment
Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer
Thank you for the L♥VE!