Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday Morning

I'm baking cookies with my husband, who is also my best friend, even though we can't agree on anything most things when it comes to baking.

The kids enjoyed playing in the snow this morning, so now I'm able to enjoy their little tracks in the snow while I stand by the window doing dishes.

This is a good day :-)

I still have so many people to shop for, & what I have bought I haven't wrapped yet.  I told my husband about his Christmas present last night... he mentioned he'd like a pair of gloves, and I just can't keep my big mouth shut.. so now he knows, and I'll be on to trying to find something else for him.

Thank Goodness for online shopping or I wouldn't have anything done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!