Friday, August 8, 2014

Ladies, It's okay to FAKE IT!

Okay Ladies, here's just a simple post today-  I'm giving you permission to fake it.  No not THAT "it".  I'm talking about fake the whole "I've got it together all day long thing".
 
  This is how I typically dress- Black shirt, black yoga pants.  The totally flawless skin and perfect hair are compliments of the program I used to design this.  Thanks my dear 11 year old, for introducing me to this style game!  haha! 
 
 
Each day around 3:30 I know my husband is coming home soon and I USUALLY do these things:
  • Swap out the yoga pants for blue jeans
  • Throw on a necklace
  • Do something to my hair- brush it, make it shine, add a flower sometimes I just run the flat iron through it.
 
  This whole process takes under 10 minutes, actually more like under 5, but it's SO worth it to look a little bit more spiffed up when he walks in the door.  I'm not talking prom prep or anything- just little changes that make a difference. 
 
 
What changes can YOU make to impress your guy? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!