Friday, July 11, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars

This post contains affiliate links. A Slightly Better Wife (Quincey B.) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

I just saw that The Fault in Our Stars is playing at our local theater this week!  That sure came quick!  I really wanted to read the book first though.  I know I wouldn't have time to get the paper copy here and read it (even with my Amazon Prime.  Momma just has no free time right now).  Perhaps I could read the Kindle version before we go see it though!  Anyone read this yet?  How about seen the movie?  No Spoilers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!