When it comes to fitness, are you motivated by others?
For me the answer is yes, and no.
Yes, seeing pictures/videos of people working out motivates me.
& No. Anyone near me when I'm working out and suddenly I go brain dead and can't function enough to even jog in place.
Although I don't actually go brain dead.. it's more like my brain goes into overdrive & I over think every single thing. Especially my breathing. Who on Earth over thinks their breathing??
Weird, I know.
Well tonight we had a family dance party, as we often do. This time I took a short Instagram video of the kids each doing their thang. Afterwards The Fashionista said, "Now let's do a video of mom and dad!". Wanting to be fun, I agreed to it.
I switched to the regular camera so it wouldn't end up online, and told my husband I'd promptly delete it. My husband and I shook our groove things or whatever, but once I viewed the video my thoughts were confirmed. My groove thing shook more... like a lot more. It's probably still shaking.
I'm challenging myself to get fit. Not thin, not skinny, not pretty (beauty is fleeing). I just want to make fitness a priority. I'd love if you want to join along.
You can link up with me on Instagram using hasgtag: #ASBWGetFit
◄ Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised
No comments:
Post a Comment
Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer
Thank you for the L♥VE!