Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Life of a {homeschool} Teacher

We started our day with geography. All of the kids really love that subject.  Things were going splendid!  I could see the little light bulbs turning on in their heads and knew that they were learning.
My husband called at lunch break and I bragged to him about how wonderful class was going.... That was my first mistake.
JINX'd it!
From that point on two of the students in my class kept arguing with each other. I scolded them, and then they got along so well that they were laughing and making so much noise it drove me crazy!
Ps. They're siblings.
I feel so bad for another little girl in my class. Everytime I turn around she's in the recycling bucket pulling out everything she can & eating it. I suppose that's normal, she's only 1.
Ah, the life of a teacher. . Homeschool teacher, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!