Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy 3 months Baby Blackie!

Happy 3 months baby Blackie! And I mean it, it has been a happy, joyful, journey! There have been tough times, but many more happy moments than sad.  & knowing that babyhood passes all too quickly, I choose to celebrate the happy.
At one of the first MOPS meetings I attended 5 yrs ago I first heard the saying,
"It takes a village to raise a child".
Today, I want to thank our village.  Our village is made up of family, friends, neighbors, a lactation consultant, our pastors, church family, & even strangers offering help with doors (as I carry a hundred pound carseat/baby/diaper bag & hopefully have two other kids trailing close behind), & offering random encouraging words.
Thank you all!
This past 3 months have drawn us closer to God, & closer to each other.  With an immense amount of help from these village people (smile), I've proven to myself that God did equip my body to not only care for, but also feed my child.  I didn't feel I was able to care for or nurse my last baby & gave up on all things motherhood too easily & for too long.  It's good to be back into the season of nurturing a baby.
Thank you Jesus! & Thank you Jacques Morali!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!