Monday, October 4, 2010

A reason to stay married, I have many.. Here is one.

"In every marriage more than a week old, there are grounds for divorce.  The trick is to find, and continue to find, grounds for marriage."  ~Robert Anderson

Today, I want to share one of the reasons why I want to stay married (I praise Jesus that I have MANY reasons I want to stay married, this is just one of the cool examples). 

My husband is an excellent shopper..  When (& ONLY when) he wants to be.  I had a MOPS meeting tonight & the princess had Girl Scouts.  That left the prince and the king to entertain themselves, they had a fun time shopping!  The king lets the prince run walk through the store, which is way cool that he can pull that off. I cannot, so the prince is stuck riding IN the cart, and usually strapped in too when he's with this Queen Bee!  It's boring, I know.  But it works for us.

Anyway, my king brought back many goods, and all for only $6.99!  Does your husband grocery shop?  If he does, does he bargain shop?  Or does he only buy what you have put on a list for him?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!