I just love reading craft blogs! I've been reading this one for H.O.U.R.S. I have SO many ideas! Now just to pick out a few I want to actually do and can see myself finishing (I'm so tired of my half finished projects).
I would LOVE to paint (well, have someone else paint) my daughters bed. Just a simple white, with a gloss. I have been saying this for like a whole year. It's time to do it! Any takers?
I should really focus on her room and making it more hers, and less mine. You see, it was my room when we first built our home. Then we had our son and needed a room for him, so he took hers, she took mine, and obviously before that point I had moved into my husbands room ( we weren't married when we built this home, so we weren't officially sharing a room). Long story short, my computer is still in there, my elliptical and a handful of coats/clothes of mine are still in the closet.
So check out that blog, hope it inspires you like it did for me :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer
Thank you for the L♥VE!