Thursday, October 21, 2010

My husband is watching Cop-Out.  I really had no interest in watching, so I watched an episode of Hoarders on my laptop using head phones.  It was a little bratty, I should have sucked it up and just watched the movie with him, he watches TONS of chick flicks with me. 
Anyway, here's the point:
He just laughed. 
And it reminded me of when I was a kid.  My daddy would laugh so loud when he was watching TV, you'd think the picture frames might rattle right off the walls.  He was happy, and entertained.
I just heard that same laugh from my husband.  It was blissful.

But now I miss my daddy.  Although with my mom staying with us while she's recovering from her knee replacement surgery I am getting to see him much more.  He came to visit this week and took my mom out on a date.  I LOVE that my parents go on dates.  They rock, my husband rocks, my children rock, & GOD rocks! 




Dear God, Thank you for my husband.  Help us, along with all of our friends, family and even those we have not met yet, to treasure the gifts of laughter & marriage.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!