Tomorrow, Wednesday July 15th, 2015 is Amazon Prime Day!
They're sayin' there will be more deals than BLACK FRIDAY! As much as I love simplicity, clutter-free, yada-yada-yada- I cannot and will not pass up a good deal, because I ♥ saving money, even when it means I need to spend a little first. It's cheaper in the long run to buy things on sale and save them for Christmas/birthdays/anniversary/back-to-school.
So I'll be sharing my favorite deals over on my Facebook Page --> www.facebook.com/ASlightlyBetterWife Be sure you're logged on and following so you don't miss out!
If you haven't joined Amazon Prime yet, this is the PERFECT time to start your FREE trial. You can cancel it later, no questions asked, if you don't love it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer
Thank you for the L♥VE!