Winter in Iowa is coming! Just today we had a little bit of white flurries falling from the sky. It didn't last long, but it was evident!
Is anyone else out there absolutely thrilled about the beautiful white flurries making their appearance?
EEEK! They're just so gorgeous!
I am beyond ready for a fresh blanket of pure white goodness on the ground. Waking up to a yard covered in pure white reminds me so much of how God's Grace and Forgiveness, can cover a multitude of our sins.
Now don't get me wrong, I'd really appreciate a handful or more of 70+ degree days so we can get some outdoor family pictures done, but I am eager for the winter season too. I love snuggling up with my family, sipping hot chocolate, warming my hands by the oven after I've pulled out a
For the record, digging for gloves and ending up mismatched is not one of those joys. Anyone have an amazing glove system for little people and husbands? I think I've tried it all, but something not working here.
Isaiah 1:18-20 says:
“Let Us Reason”
“Let Us Reason”
“Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the Lord.
“[a]Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be like wool.
Says the Lord.
“[a]Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be like wool.
“If you are willing and obedient,
You shall eat the best of the land;
You shall eat the best of the land;
But if you refuse and rebel,
You shall be devoured by the sword.”
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken
You shall be devoured by the sword.”
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken

No comments:
Post a Comment
Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer
Thank you for the L♥VE!