This Ranch Dressing Mix is SO easy peasy. I wish I could credit whoever I got the original
recipe from, but I’ve been using it so long now that I cannot remember where it
came from.
Those little packets of dry mix are super expensive;
considering you can make your own with spices you probably mostly have on
hand. If you don’t have all of these on
hand, I’d suggest getting them and making it anyway, this is pretty easy and
leaves you feeling super accomplished!
I mostly use this in my taco soup recipe, which I just
realized I don’t have a blog post up for that.
I’ll add that to my to-do list!
Ranch
Dressing Mix
2 TBSP. Parsley
1 tsp. Dill
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Onion Flakes
½ tsp. Basil
½ tsp. Black Pepper
For Dressing: Whisk 1 TBSP. of this Ranch Dressing Mix in
with 1/3 C. Mayo and 1/4 C. Milk.
For Dip: 1.5 C.
Sour Cream per 1 TBSP of Ranch Dressing Mix. Add salt to taste.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer
Thank you for the L♥VE!