Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year, New You

I don't really do New Year's resolutions anymore. However if I did, one of them would be to get a decent pair of glasses I could actually wear in public, you know, if I had to.

Back when I bought this pair they were totally my style, alright I don't really know what my style is or ever was, but I just liked them better then, okay? 

First step is making an eye appt., cuz faux glasses won't cut it for my awful eye sight.

Second step is trying on a bazillion pairs of glasses and taking a million selfies. Or is it the other way around?

I'm a contacts girl, I only wear my glasses for about 3 minutes twice a day. 

There has to be some frames out there that will catch my eye. Haha. Get it? ;)

What do you look for in a pair of glasses? Do you wear them full-time, part-time, or stress you lucky enough to not need them at all?

2 comments:

  1. My advice to you is wear your contacts as long as you can cuz once you need bi-focal's say goodbye to your contacts! But perhaps by then bi-focal contacts will be perfected and you can just keep on wearing them. Not that you don't look adorable, in your 1986 frames, which are back in. Just saying, if you love contacts, stick with em.

    ReplyDelete

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!