Friday, September 4, 2015

Should've waited in the car

This is what happens when I have to wait 12 minutes inside a gas station to pick up my pizza:

  I blow $3 on king-sized candy bars because they have chocolate and peanut butter in them, AND I buy the biggest size of cinnamon graham cracker cappuccino that they offer; at 8pm.

Which is why in writing to you at nearly midnight.

I only took in 24oz, but I'm guessing I've peed more like a couple gallons out due to this sweet drink. 

It had been a long time since I had a cappuccino, and it made me think maybe it has been for you too. So, my advice? Don't break your streak.

I can't believe I bought those things and consumed 1/3 of them, after I bragged up my Fitbit telling me I was 3,000+ steps over my goal, & bragging about my jeans fitting better, AND telling myself I'd finally got the vision of what healthy looks like.

My lack of balance is what keeps me humble.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we are all human! It's so hard to rationalize what goes on in our head sometimes! Kudos to you for keeping it real!

    ReplyDelete

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!