Sunday, May 17, 2015
Product Review: Extendable Pocket Roaster From the Winnebago Outdoor Store
Let me be the first to say, I am NOT an avid camper. But I do love roasting marshmallows, hotdogs, and brats over our dinky little backyard fire pit.
We've bought several marshmallow roasters from various big box stores, and they work fine, but do not hold up as well, or look as sharp as our new Extendable Pocket Roaster from the Winnebago Outdoor Store.
My husband works at Winnebago, so we occasionally visit the store to pick up new gear now and then (have you seen my hat yet? gahhh I'm in love with it!).
Anyway, I have been pleasantly surprised by the quality and how easily this little thing collapses down for storing. We will be in soon to pick up a couple more of these, now that we know how great they are!
At $5 each we can actually afford to get a few so we can all roast at the same time! Looooove these!
Ps. If you invite us to your summer birthday party- this and s'mores fixings will more than likely be your gift.
Disclaimer: I purchased this product on my own, and get absolutely no compensation for posting this review (and hopefully I won't be scolded for posting it considering my husband's t-shirt choice this day. haha). I just love sharing what I love with all of you!
What are you loving right now? Leave a comment or message me, I'd love to hear about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer
Thank you for the L♥VE!