Saturday, September 13, 2014

I give more than one iota for unconditional LOVE

Hey Kids,
Tonight your dad and I played a game called iota.  it's labeled as "the great big game in the teeny-weeny tin". We just got it a few days ago and finally got a chance to sit down and play it mostly uninterrupted.
I won the first game by a long shot (296-199, if you're curious).  But the second game?  Daddy beat me by 1 point!  1 stinking point!  Haha.  We laughed, teased/smack talked & played until past 11.  Then he chased me around the living room being just goofy!  


I hope someday all 3 of you will also have days where your marriage feels so fulfilling like this.
Our marriage isn't perfect.  I will never lead you to believe that.  But it is pretty much great 95% of the time.  The other 5% is spent feeling frustrated as I'm telling your dad to put his clothes into the hamper, NOT next to it.  It's okay though, he's trying to teach me to load the dishwasher with dirty dishes, NOT load them into the sink!  Someday we will both get it.  At that point we will probably find something new to bug each other about.  Really. 
But that's life.
When one problem is solved you move on to the next one. 
I pray you will each find a spouse who encourages you, prays for you and loves you unconditionally.  I mean that last one.  I didn't just use it because it sounded good there (although it did, right?). 
Real true love is unconditional.  You don't have to do a thing to earn it.  I promise you.  Your daddy loves me unconditionally.  It came natural for him.  I had to learn how to love that way.  How ever you go about it doesn't matter, just do it and do it good!
Okay enough ramblings for tonight.  Momma loves you.
All of you.
Unconditionally.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!