I picked up this tiny spray bottle for just under $1 @ Wal-Mart tonight. I filled it with water and added 15 drops of lavender.
I'm going to mist this on my sheets and breathe deep the beautiful aroma as I drift off to Dreamland and try to forget that I just lashed out on my husband for checking out another woman at the store. {lashed out seems vague. Let me explain, I threw a temper tantrum right in the isle it happened in, then stomped away....oy! Yeah, bad move}.
You see what happened was I smiled to myself when I noticed her check him out... but shit hit.the.fan when I saw it go back the other way. #keepingitreal #tomorrowisanewday #pmsHormones #psycholady
I'm going to mist this on my sheets and breathe deep the beautiful aroma as I drift off to Dreamland and try to forget that I just lashed out on my husband for checking out another woman at the store. {lashed out seems vague. Let me explain, I threw a temper tantrum right in the isle it happened in, then stomped away....oy! Yeah, bad move}.
You see what happened was I smiled to myself when I noticed her check him out... but shit hit.the.fan when I saw it go back the other way. #keepingitreal #tomorrowisanewday #pmsHormones #psycholady
PS. I still think I'm right in being upset, but I cannot let this consume another minute of my life. It already ruined what is usually a pleasant 45 minute drive together.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer
Thank you for the L♥VE!