Thursday, July 3, 2014

Adding Social Media Buttons to Blogger

You guys, I spent the last two days trying to learn how to add Social Media buttons to my blog. I'm not even kidding.. we're talking HOURS of wasted time at the computer.

If you aren't tech savvy (like myself) save yourself the headache and follow these SIMPLE steps. How to add social media buttons to your blog:
I found free buttons here.
If you don’t like those you can do a google search for free buttons. Or copy/paste button images to Paint and save them to use as buttons.

Then use this video here to learn how to get them working on your blog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4hI5WmqpBw#t=53

Thank you to these awesome bloggers for creating great resources that helped this momma out! 

 
ASlightlyBetterWife@gmail.comwww.facebook.com/ASlightlyBetterWifewww.Pinterest.com/BetterWifewww.YouTube.com/user/ASlightlyBetterWife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!