Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Go-To Summer Supper Ideas?

I know it's technically still spring.  My goodness, it sure feels like summer though, doesn't it?
Right now we have meetings and practices each night, so we usually snack around 4pm. 

 It's something simple like fruit smoothies, or string cheese & a handful of nuts. 

 Then we eat WAY later, since we're having too much fun playing outdoors to stop and deal with supper.

See all that beauty?  This is seriously where I live.  I'm so lucky to see such glorious colors each day!
 I like crock-pot cooking because our meals are ready whenever we are. The down side?  
Hot day + Hot Meals= Hot Momma... Not the good kinda hot either.. The sticky, sweaty kind. ewww!
Question: What do your {low maintenance} summer suppers look like?
Once our garden is in full bloom we will just eat dinner out of there and add an occasional grilled burger or something.  But for now, during this in-between time, I need your ideas!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!