The web-address is www.Facebook.com/ASlightlyBetterWife
I think my goal all along has been to encourage moms, and encourage myself to do better in the motherhood department. I'm realizing that busy moms don't always think to check a blog, but they DO check their Facebook (and click blog links from there). The reality of it is, sometimes Facebook is the only social interaction we get during the day (outside of our children, of course)!
Lets be honest here, I am NOT designer savvy. Today I tried to create a cover photo. It's not catch or beautiful, but it does describe what my blog is all about. I'd love to design my blog and cover photo similar to Confessions of a Homeschooler's But I just don't have the time to learn how to do that right now.
I did find this website to help me to make the right size Facebook cover photo. I used Paint, went to "properties" and put in the Width and Height. Am I the only one who still uses Paint? Probably. :)
I'd love to have you over to my Facebook page where {hopefully} there are fun and meaningful conversations to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer
Thank you for the L♥VE!