Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Blogger Probs

Just a heads up, I've got some Blogger Probs going on over here.  A friend let me know that my pictures are too small.  I checked on it, and yep she's right!  Not only are they too small, I can't just click to make them bigger and fix it.  The images are too distorted when I do that.  I use both my desktop and my phone to post.  Between the two they upload pictures differently.  Sometimes pictures are teeny tiny, other times they are ginormous and get cut off.  So, please be patient with me while I figure this out. I know it's a setting I once clicked on somewhere... Now, just to find that setting again.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!