Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Homeschool- A Public School Teacher's Perspective

I've told you before, I don't have all the answers.  I just typed into Google "homeschool what should I be teaching".  Yes, I really did.
 I can teach my 5 year old just fine, but my almost 5th grader?  I haven't a clue what she is supposed to be learning right now. 
You see, I'm learning too. 
So I stumbled across this article, and it reaffirmed my stance on homeschool. 
Public School Teacher Talks Homeschooling

Okay, like, WOW!  Just as I typed that, my daughter walked into the room and said "I really want to do school.  It sounds like homeschool is fun because you have a lot of really cool activities". 

SWEETNESS!  Now I'm off to find something "cool" for my girl to do! 

PS.  Don't go jumpin' on my back-  This is just one teachers opinion, and I kinda liked it so I thought I'd share.  That's all. ;-)

1 comment:

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!