Friday, June 1, 2012

Quote of The Day: Think Together

While scanning over my Facebook news feed I read a quote posted by Hearts at Home that I really enjoyed.  It simply said:

“The goal when parenting with your husband is not to think alike, but together.”~Jan Kwasigroh

Now why didn't anyone tell me that about 8 years ago?  Or better yet, tell my husband & I both?  It's not that we always think alike, in fact often times we are on opposite ends of parenting, but the part I like is where it says to think TOGETHER.

I'm not going to over analyze this, I just want you to think about it on your own & maybe even read it to your spouse so you can talk about ways you can think together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer

Thank you for the L♥VE!