Thursday, February 23, 2012
Flowers For Valentines Day
Just a reminder that the BOOK GIVEAWAY ends in 3 days! If you haven't signed up yet, you still have time! I added a survey monkey option for those that don't want to post their e-mail address in the comments. The theme for the next giveaway is "games". The number of entries in this book giveaway will determine how big the next giveaway will be. ;) So follow my blog or check back often if you want to be updated on that as well.
& Just for fun, I wanted to show off what my hubby did for me for Valentines day. He knows I'm watching what I eat so he avoided giving me a great big box of my favorite chocolates (although I would have made an exception- then complained later when my weight went up). He instead made these adorable celery and strawberry flowers, he also bought me carrots, he is so practical. And then he melted chocolate for the kids to dip their fruit into for the occasion & didn't even give me a dirty look when I started dipping my strawberries in there too. He's pretty much perfect!
Want to read more like this?
Giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Psalm 19:14New King James Version (NKJV)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer
Thank you for the L♥VE!